Integral Breath Therapy
By going beyond the story or repetitive dramas in life, belief systems are revealed along with the reason for their existence.
The awareness of these patterns and how they affect one’s life is crucial to living a more meaningful & happy life.
Integral Breath Therapy (IBT), is a healing modality that uses simple breathing patterns to take you into a deeper state of consciousness. This altered state modality safely accesses repressed memories and creates an environment for the natural, organic release of physical, psychological and emotional traumas creating lasting change because it gets to the underlying cause or root of the symptoms.
Integral Breath Therapy Benefits
- Release of trauma or mental, physical and emotional blocks on a cellular level
- Release of anxiety, depression, fear, grief and/or anger
- Feelings of increased openness, love, peace, gratitude, clarity & connection
- Supports the release of limiting thoughts, patterns and imprints from birth & childhood, allowing old emotions, memories, and past traumas to arise and be released in a safe way
- Heals relational trauma & supports one to embrace and heal old wounds of abandonment, loss & rejection
- Promotes relaxation and helps establish natural sleep patterns
- It can increase your energy levels & boost your immunity
- Supports addiction recovery
- Creates new Neuro-pathways in the brain.
- Clears stuck energy & accesses expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity about one’s path and life purpose
- Alkalizes your body directly by increasing oxygen intake, relieving stress, and cleansing your body of toxins, which indirectly helps reduce inflammation
Because the origins of most human behavioural difficulties is in very early childhood experiences, we learn to suppress our emotions physically by tensing our muscles and restricting our breath. Think of a small child trying not to cry or angry. Fists and teeth are clenched, shoulders are up and breath is held!
Over time, this protective process becomes chronic and automatic and we lose the capacity to experience and express our emotions. When we resist our breath we resist living fully. IBT is specifically designed to enhance our psychological, emotional, spiritual and physical well-being
Integral Breath Therapy can be a stand alone or a complement to talk therapy. If you are ready to do deeper work, when trauma keeps presenting itself then IBT is effective in increasing your quality of life. Having a trained facilitator offers you the chance to safely surrender to the breath knowing that your needs and wishes will be met during the process.
IBT is a totally drug-free way of uncovering and releasing repressed trauma from the unconscious mind and the body. It is an ideal tool for those who struggle with somatic issues, addictions recovery, respiratory problems, depression and anxiety, grief and loss, PTSD, anger management, relationship issues, weight and body concerns, chronic tension and fatigue, trauma & self-confidence.
Every 1.5hr session involves in-depth intuitive counseling, somatic exploration, and one hour of circular connected breathing.
The first session is 2hrs due to the intake process
At the beginning of each session, we discuss any important events that has taken place since our last session and set an intention for the current session. Intentions are in the present moment and provides us with a road map of where we’re going.
I will then guide you in a one hour breathing practice and you’ll receive receive one on one support to unravel deeper layers of suppressed emotions. This process helps to dissolve any past traumas you have stored on a cellular level, bringing about a corrective action, thus making it possible to experience deep emotional and physical healing, a greater understanding and self-love.
We will then create an affirmation in order to anchor your new positive belief. We will debrief the session and the teacher in me will quite possibly give you homework usually a self-care or inner child activity.